Re: Switching Kernels without Rebooting?

From: Frank Davis (fdavis@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 23:48:15 EST

Hello all,
  I believe that if such a project is to be undertaken, it first
needs to be designed, then coded. I agree that is a difficult problem...As
for its feasiblity, I'm unsure. Maybe the reason this topic comes up
here from time to time is because it hasn't been shown to be a bad
idea. It might be be, but if we don't start somewhere, then we'll never
really know, and the debate will continue. Just my .02 cents.
Regards,
-Frank