RE: sound?!?!!?

From: Dominick, David (David.Dominick@delta.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 14:50:19 EST

it is most likely a problem with me, but I have tried everything and I keep
getting the error that device not found or busy. I get this rather I use the
kernel modules for this card, or I try alsa's driver pack.
Is there some configuration step that you did when using the kernel module?
I had this working a long time ago under the 2.2.x kernel, so I know that
the sound card works, it also works on my W2k hard drive.