[Fwd: PATCH for Corrupted IO on all block devices]

From: David J. Picard (dave@psind.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 20:23:06 EST

--
David J. Picard
  dave@psind.com

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then you clearly don't understand the situation. - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/