Re: Inclusion of zoned inactive/free shortage patch

From: Rik van Riel (riel@conectiva.com.br)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 15:02:15 EST

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Mike Galbraith wrote:

> You didn't paying enough attention. Marcelo is hot on the trail
> of a problem.

Looks like it indeed, however I think it's a shame
he isn't showing us the numbers from his nice VM
statistics patch.

Having those numbers we could all help think about
a solution while now we can do nothing but look at
the philosophical side fo marcelo's patch ;)

Rik

Send all your spam to aardvark@nl.linux.org (spam digging piggy)