Re: PC Speaker ocassionally hangs on an FIC VA-503+ under 2.4.[567]

From: Nate Eldredge (neldredge@hmc.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 13:10:59 EST

I lied slightly. It's not quite the same motherboard. I have a FIC
PA2013 which is the ATX version of the same board. And on mine when the
speaker beeped it would sometimes go into what looked like suspend mode
(flashing light on the front) and would not awaken until another key was
pressed.

--

Nate Eldredge neldredge@hmc.edu