Ununderstanding network messages.

From: John Polyakov (johnpol@2ka.mipt.ru)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 21:14:56 EST

Hello.

After running a simple networking programm( which only generates a large
number of packets), some messages became to appears:
NET: 6 messages suppressed.
ip_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.
.... and so many, many times ....

I somewhat understand, what this messages means.
I think, packets queue is filled at all, and new packets are simply
dropped.

I'm i right, and does this behavior correct?

I have kernel 2.4.7-ac1 and 10Mb lan( which actuall speed is much less :( ).
I have Net-tools 1.55.
Ethernet adapter is NE2k-pci and compiled into the kernel.

Thanks in advance for advices and help.

---
WBR. //s0mbre