messages not getting through

From: Chris Friesen (chris_friesen@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 00:28:12 EST

Can someone tell me why my attempted bug report is not getting distributed over
the list? I've sent it worded differently three times from two addresses (that
otherwise work fine, and check out okay on the mailing list address checker) and
the message doesn't seem to get onto the list. I didn't see any obvious matches
against the list filters, but I might have missed something. Is there any other
reason why it might get filtered?

Thanks,
Chris