Re: Kernel 2.4.7 Source Code Documentation

From: Paul G. Allen (pgallen@randomlogic.com)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 22:17:08 EST

A slight change in plans:

www.randomlogic.com was out of disk space, so I now have a second site at http://www2.randomlogic.com. I am uploading the tar now and will uncompress the HTML
to:

http://www2.randomlogic.com/linuxkernel/

BIG NOTE READ THIS:

Anyone wishing to mirror this can download it from here:

http://www.randomlogic.com/files/linux-2.4.7_html.tar.gz

The file is in the neighborhood of 150MB and uncompressed is ~1GB. You have been forewarned. Please, no Wget on www2.randomlogic.com. :/

I'm still hoping for a better place to put it, but we'll see.

PGA

--
Paul G. Allen
UNIX Admin II/Programmer