kernel debugging talk

From: Simon Trimmer (simon@veritas.com)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 20:42:00 EST

Hi All,
I wrote a talk entitled "An Introduction to Linux Kernel Debugging" a while
back for the Greater London LUG and thought it might be of general
interest.

It runs though the basics like crash recognition, capture, decoding and
object dissassembly in a fairly straightforward way targetted at a good
sysadmin and developer level.

The Magicpoint slides are online along with html renderings and my crib sheet
(i.e. notes) at

        http://www.urbanmyth.org/linux/oops/

Hope they are of some use :)

Cheers,