Stuck key problem

From: Pavel Zaitsev (pavel@md5.ca)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 16:25:07 EST

Hi,
I am not sure wether it is a bug of LILO or Linux or
my machine, but @ boot if I hold 'Esc' key down lilo comes up, when I type no characters are echoed
to the screen, as I type in my selection, kernel goes on to boot, lilo prompt moves away in normal fasion,
if it boots, and it does, then, lile boot prompt comes back, from the top as if on top of the virtual
terminal, and stays there. I type it root and password, old LILO prompt moves back up the screen,
I type in reboot, prompt runs off the screen few secs later my machine is being rebooted.
May this be a feature of LILO that it passes to the kernel?
cheers,
        Pavel Zaitsev

--
Take out your recursive cannons and shoot!
110461387