Re:Kernel 2.4.6 & 2.4.7 networking performance: seeing serious delays in TCP layer depending upon packet length

From: Shirley Ma (xma@us.ibm.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 12:46:19 EST

Hi, Ron,

     I am interested the problem you posted. I tried to reproduce this
problem on my machine and failed. Would you please point your programs to
me, so I can reproduce this problem and do more investigation? If not,
please let me know whether it is reproducible, and please collect both
client/server ethereal log.

Thanks in advance.
Shirley Ma
Linux Technology Center Networking Group

"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step" -- LAO-TZU