Re: PS/2 keyboard fails on 2.4.6 and up SMP

From: Bjorn Wesen (bjorn@sparta.lu.se)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 17:23:05 EST

Same thing happened to me with 2.4.7 UP, T-bird and KT133A mobo.

Got the timeouts, and one keystroke every minute got through, mouse was
similarly fscked. Was enough to catch my ctrl+alt+delete fortunately.. and
it worked next time I rebooted.

I just wrote it off as an AMD/KT133A Linux incompatibility but now it
seems like something else might be responsible...

/Bjorn