Re: PATCH: Fix modutils to check ELF symbol index

From: Keith Owens (kaos@ocs.com.au)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 23:55:01 EST

On Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:34:18 -0700,
"H . J . Lu" <hjl@lucon.org> wrote:
>Hi Keith,
>
>All my previous email sent to you are bounced. I am sending this to the
>kernel mailing list, hoping you will read it..

My mail logs for August only show 2 attempts from 24.176.137.160, both
in the past 12 hours. The first was blocked with a 451 response
because the reverse DNS lookup failed, blame home.com for not doing
anything about spammers. The second got through because reverse DNS
worked.

Patch will be in modutils 2.4.8, thanks.