Re: PROBLEM : PCI hotplug crashes with 2.4.9

From: Pierre JUHEN (pierre.juhen@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 13:04:53 EST

I was a bit lazy, writing by memory : you are right the system says

"pcimodules is scanning more than 00:00.0"

but onluy this line and crashes. Under 2.4.6, it scans all the pci
adresses.

Renaming pcimodules to pcimodules- leads to " ** can't synthesize pci
hotplug events".

On my system, kudzu is started after hotplug, so the problem seems not
linked with that,
since it crashes even during boot, very early, just after fsck.