Re: With Daniel Phillips Patch (was: aic7xxx with 2.4.9 on 7899P)

From: Sven Heinicke (sven@research.nj.nec.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 17:44:22 EST

Great, with 2.4.8-ac8 I get no memory problems. Can you tell me what
file(s) where modified to fix this to I can look for the fixes in
future vanilla kernels?

Thanks! Now to work on the drive speed problem, it's faster with your
fix but still slower at writing then my IDE drive on another systems.

       Sven