Re: assembler -> linux system calls

From: Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 18:36:31 EST

> Could somebody tell me what function to use where the question marks
> are written? Are the other mappings from inpl and outpl also correct?

The look like the inb/inw/outb/outw functions. Im not sure how DOS asm
maps byte and word sized in and out

swmem is a byte swap. There isnt a trivial equivalent because its almost
never the case you want to byteswap but you want to convert endiannesses
htons() will probably do the right thing while you figure it out