recent changes in emu10k1

From: Justin A (justin@bouncybouncy.net)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 13:09:29 EST

This probably belongs on the emu10k1 list but that was down last I tried...

One of the recent changes in the emu10k1 module causes my card to go mute. I
can plug the speakers into the rear port(black right?) and sound will work...If
I play a dvd with xine I need to switch it to the front port(green?)...Running
emu-script mutes both ports even though in aumix everything is 75%.

The card used to work fine before the merge, but had the same problem when
using the creative cvs drivers...

The card I have is the 'value' I think so I have emu-script as so:
CARD_IS_5_1=no
USE_DIGITAL_OUTPUT=no
ENABLE_TONE_CONTROL=yes
MULTICHANNEL=no

Changing those settings doesn't make a difference.

-Justin