Re: ISSUE: DFE530-TX REV-A3-1 times out on transmit

From: Dennis Bjorklund (db@zigo.dhs.org)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 02:26:41 EST

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001, David Schmitt wrote:

> As mentioned above, it seems like the 2.2.19 version does the Right
> Thing (but doesn't recover autmatically).

I backported the recover stuff from 2.4.x to 2.2.20-pre9 and it works nice
for me. I've been running it for a couple of weeks without problem and
where it before locked up it now resets (clear improvement for me).

I sent it to Alan in hope that it could make it to 2.2.20 but I got no
reply. I don't know if I should continue send it to him or what.

--
/Dennis