Re: VM: Bad swap entry 0044cb00

From: Christian Borntraeger (CBORNTRA@de.ibm.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 09:01:13 EST

>If you're still getting such messages, please let me know and
>I'll send a test patch to make the message more informative.
>
>Is this an SMP machine?
>
>Hugh

I am also interested in getting this patch as I face the same problem on an
S/390, but with Kernel 2.4.7
It is a SMP machine.
I don´t know, if you can get informations about this issue from non-intel
platforms, but we should try.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Christian Bornträger IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH eServer SW System Evaluation + Test email: CBORNTRA@de.ibm.com Tel +49 7031-16-3507