Radeonfb question

From: Jordan Breeding (jordan.breeding@inet.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 16:21:39 EST

I was wondering what the state of support for the Radeon VE (Dual
Display) is in drm, XFree86 4.1.0, and also the radeonfb kernel driver.
I would not be using the card for its dual support in case that is
broken, it would only be used for basic functionality and then in a few
months I would be switching from the vga port to the dvi port and using
an LCD, should both connectors work with current XFree86 (4.1.0) and
kernel (2.4.9-ac3) versions or will I need to wait a while before
upgrading until this card is supported by the radeon drivers? Thanks
for any information.

Jordan Breeding