Re: Bizzare crashes on IBM Thinkpad A22e

From: Tester (tester@videotron.ca)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 11:46:58 EST

Another thing,

Linuxcare has certified this laptop as being compatible with Linux 7.1
http://www.linuxcare.com/labs/certs/ibm/thinkpad/A22e/pada22e-2655-rh7-sys.epl

Did they do something that I dont know of? Is there anyone left there?

Tester

On Fri, 31 Aug 2001, Sean Hunter wrote:

> <Possibly not relevant to your problem>

It is indeed not relevant.. I dont have any pcmcia card as there is an
integrated Network adapter... (Intel EEPro100)

--
Tester
tester@videotron.ca

Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly. -- Henry Spencer