I am confused about which cc patches need to be applied to reach level ac4

From: Floydsmith@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 01 2001 - 06:13:39 EST

>>On Sat, Sep 01, 2001 at 05:20:57AM -0400, Floydsmith@aol.com wrot
>> i-ac4 fixes the "can't mount ls-120 diskette (with diskette in drive)"
>> problem (2.4.9) error:
>> ide-floppy: hdc: I/O error, pc = 5a, key 5, asc = 24, ascq = 0
>> then I need to get this patch. I would prepare to have a ftp URL site
>> (preferably in the US) that has all of the ac patches (not just the ones
for
>> "ide") if such a site exists.

>ftp://ftp.us.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/alan/linux-2.4/

>Erik

Under the URL there are patches in 2.4.9 for ac1 to ac5. I am currently at
2.4.9. In order to get to ac4, do I have to apply ac1 to 4 (in that order) or
can I just apply ac4 (to get to ac4) or just ac5 (to get to ac5 with ac4
automatically included). That is, are these independent patches (for
different parts of the kernel) or, are they all for "ide" with each
containing all preceeding ones.

Floyd,