OOPS (possible) 2.4.9 with intel810

From: Steve Kieu (haiquy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 01 2001 - 21:11:44 EST

HI,

I got once and unable to reproduce it. It might be an
OOP and related to the graphic driver.

When I exit from X (logout from gnome) all I got is
blank black screen. No keys works, even Ctr+Alt+Del .
Can not turn off the computer using its power button
which makes me think it is an OOP. I have to unplug
the power cord.

Kernel 2.4.9 with ext3 patch and SetPageReferenced
patch

System: i810 video chip with Intel celeron medocino
400Mh 128 Mb RAM

If more infor needed pls tell me

Regards

=====