Re: 2.4.10pre2aa2

From: root (root@norma.kjist.ac.kr)
Date: Sat Sep 01 2001 - 23:32:42 EST

> Ok, found the silliness after a few hours of debugging. Can you try this
> patch on top of 2.4.10pre2aa2? My alpha now runs solid again with it
> applied.

Thank you very much. I just checked. With the patch applied, it
has booted up successfully.

Finally at last. I will try 2.4-series kernel again. I had the
kernel-swapping
problem. So I have been using 2.2.20pre*aa* kernels for more than
4 months already giving up the 2.4-series around 2.4.5pre*.

Thank you.

Best regards,

G. Hugh Song