PATCH: usb-storage: 3 of 3

From: Matthew Dharm (mdharm-kernel@one-eyed-alien.net)
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 02:04:58 EST

Attached is a patch to usb-storage. Linus, please apply.

This patch does the following:
(o) Keeps CVS versions in the kernel in sync with mine (the min() changes
    forced this one).
(o) A one-line fix to the (experimental) sddr-09 driver.
(o) Switch much of transport.c to use the new struct completion. This
    shows a slight performance gain (less CPU used) and eliminates some bug
    reports. I don't know what was wrong with the old code, but this new
    code is clearly correct and works better, anyway.
(o) Adds a few unusual device entries, removes a bogus entry, and fixes a
    comment in the same file.

Matt Dharm

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: mdharm-usb@one-eyed-alien.net

E: You run this ship with Windows?! YOU IDIOT! L: Give me a break, it came bundled with the computer! -- ESR and Lan Solaris User Friendly, 12/8/1998