ps -ax hang with Mozilla in 2.4.9

From: Christian Robottom Reis (kiko@async.com.br)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 16:01:11 EST

Hi there,

Just wondering if anybody has had moz hanging on them and hanging 'ps -ax'
(which means /proc/kmem reading is hung, IIRC)? This _never_ happened
before 2.4.9, and I do mozilla QA so I'd have seen it; i've seen all sorts
of crash with it :)

How can I debug this properly?

What were the changes that were reported in 2.4.9 that made mozilla
"better", exactly? I only see this happening with mozilla, but there may
be others. Let me know.

Take care,