Applying multiple patches

From: Elgar, Jeremy (JElgar@ndsuk.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 08:07:56 EST

Hi,
Sorry if this is covered somewhere but I had a look last night (and asked
various people) but came up blank.

Is there a way to apply multiple patches to a source tree (if the patches
were produced from the same base tree)

The problem I have is thus, I want to apply patch-2.4.9-ac6 (I guess might
as well do ac7 now) and the xfs patch
but both are from a vanilla 2-4-9.

Is there a standard way of doing this or is a `by hand solution`

(I managed to apply the ac first then the xfs (ignoring a couple of files
that are older in ac) but it was the config file that was messed up)

Its probably quite simple but I couldn't figure it

Cheers

Jeremy

Information contained in this email message is intended only for
use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication in error, please immediately notify us by email
to postmaster@ndsuk.com and destroy the original message.