DEVFS_FL_AUTO_DEVNUM on block devices

From: Taral (taral@taral.net)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 14:46:05 EST

I'm trying to write a device driver that dynamically creates block
devices (kind of like loop does). I'd like to use DEVFS_FL_AUTO_DEVNUM,
but it looks like devfs doesn't initialize the block queues in any
useful way. Does anyone have any code that I can use? If so, Cc: me on
replies. Thanks!

--
Taral <taral@taral.net>
This message is digitally signed. Please PGP encrypt mail to me.