Re: Basic reiserfs question

From: Bob McElrath (mcelrath@draal.physics.wisc.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 09:09:27 EST

Hans Reiser [reiser@namesys.com] wrote:
> Of course, now that the distros have turned off all those annoying messages from
> the kernel, most users will never see this, sigh. I think it is a real problem
> that the distros have turned off the messages at boot time....

Heh, there are *so* many of them and they scroll by *so* fast. I'm not
surprised they turned them off. They should just put a message at the
very end "run the 'dmesg' command to read the preceeding boot messages.

Why is my cat pawing the desk next to my coffee like he's trying to
cover my coffee with cat litter?!?!?! It's good coffee!!!

Cheers,
-- Bob

Bob McElrath (rsmcelrath@students.wisc.edu)
Univ. of Wisconsin at Madison, Department of Physics