Kernel 2.4.2 And IPv6

From: Raghav (f1997527@bits-pilani.ac.in)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 05:31:08 EST

I am an engineering student from India. So please, let the reply
little descriptive.

I recently upgraded to RedHat Linux 7.1, that comes with Kernel 2.4.2, In
that I could find any option for IPv6 support in the Kernel module
recompilation part.

Is it already IPv6 enabled ?, 'cause there were apps (ping, telnet) that
were already v6-enabled. So do I need to recompile for v6 support, In that
case-How? Or is it already v6-enabled...

Raghavan T V