Re: 2.4, 2.4-ac and quotas

From: Matt Bernstein (matt@theBachChoir.org.uk)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 09:03:05 EST

At 15:28 +0200 Jan Kara wrote:

> And are you sure that /export01/aquota.user is correct quotafile (ie.
>created by quotacheck or convertquota)? This is message you usually get
>when quotafile has incorrect header... (or also when bogus arguments
>are specified but it's probably not your case).

Bingo.. I naively read http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/Quota.html
and applied it to vfsv0. Could this be updated to reflect the new quotas
please? I'd like to read of the differences--is, for example, the new
quotacheck faster? Or does it all depend on the speed of the underlying
filesystem ond not much else?

Thanks,

Matt