Re: Reading Windows CD on Linux 2.4.6

From: Bruce Blinn (blinn@MissionCriticalLinux.com)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 16:43:58 EST

"Richard B. Johnson" wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Bruce Blinn wrote:
>
> > "Richard B. Johnson" wrote:
> > >
> > > Okay. That's good. The guy that asked to get the image to find out what
> > > was happening can probably use a small piece of that to find out what
> > > is going on. It probably is a CD data + Music image where the first
> > > readable stuff is data, followed by a music image.
> > >
> > > You can try cdda2wav -D0,4,0, -B. You will probably get some *.wav files.

I downloaded a copy of cdda2wav and was able to run it. Here is the
output:

# cdda2wav -D0,0,0 -B
Type: ROM, Vendor 'Lite-On ' Model 'LTN483S 48x Max ' Revision 'PD02'
cdda2wav:
Warning: controller returns wrong size for CD capabilities page.
MMC+CDDA
724992 bytes buffer memory requested, 4 buffers, 75 sectors
#Cdda2wav version 1.11a07_linux_2.4.6-cdrom_i686_i686 real time sched.
soundcard support
 DATAtrack recorded copy-permitted tracktype
      1- 1 uninterrupted yes data
 DATAtrack recorded copy-permitted tracktype
      2- 2 incremental no data
Table of Contents: total tracks:2, (total time 3:10.44)
  1.[ 0:06.62], 2.[ 3:01.57],

Table of Contents: starting sectors
  1.( 0), 2.( 512), lead-out( 14144)
CDINDEX discid: 9hOr8JVIL3ybrw8DyqAsew8V_MM-
CDDB discid: 0x0a00bc02
CD-Text: not detected
CD-Extra: not detected
This disk has no audio tracks