Re: __alloc_pages: 0-order allocation failed still in -pre12

From: Martin MOKREJŠ (mmokrejs@natur.cuni.cz)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 10:51:27 EST

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, Rik van Riel wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, [iso-8859-2] Martin MOKREJŠ wrote:
>
> > I tried 2.4.10-pre12
>
> > I have to say I've been using for a week without any "0-order allocation
> > failed" patch from Marcelo. Now I see am back to the old stage. ;(
>
> Impossible, the VM code which is in 2.4.10-pre11 and newer
> wasn't published until sunday night, so you can't have been
> using it for a week already. ;)

Sorry, again: I'm currently using plain 2.4.9 patched with -pre12.
I get the allocation errors. I got the image from kernel.dk/testing/ today
morning, as someone posted this address on the list.

My previous kernel is plain 2.4.9 patched with Marcelo's patched and in a
week period I did not receive nay single error message like that.

--
Martin Mokrejs - PGP5.0i key is at http://www.natur.cuni.cz/~mmokrejs
MIPS / Institute for Bioinformatics <http://mips.gsf.de>