Re: Athlon bug stomper: perf. results

From: brian@worldcontrol.com
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 17:14:13 EST

On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 01:30:36PM -0700, Dan Hollis wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Sep 2001 brian@worldcontrol.com wrote:
> > Linux 2.4.9ac5 *without* althon bug stomper patch:
> > oopes to death on boot.
>
> And without kernel athlon optimization, please.
>
> It should be clear: run the athlon.c on a kernel WITHOUT athlon kernel
> optimization, but with the 'athlon bug stomper patch' on and off.

Did I miss a simple program for turning the bit on and off?

Or do I need to build appropriate kernels?

--
Brian Litzinger <brian@worldcontrol.com>

Copyright (c) 2000 By Brian Litzinger, All Rights Reserved - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/