Re: 2.4.10 BUG()

From: Pawel Kot (pkot@linuxnews.pl)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 18:10:40 EST

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Andrea Arcangeli wrote:

Hi Andrea,

> do I guess right that you aren't running just ext2 on your machine? if
> so what other fses or patches are you running?

It was vanilla 2.4.10. No other patches. Just ext2. Reiserfs is compiled
in modules but it is not used (no modules loaded) 3 partitions.
The machine runs Celeron 366 (so no Athlon optimisations), one IDE drive
and 3c59x eth card. Rivafb compiled in.

Today I have applied ext3 patch and it runs with no problems till now.

pkot

--
mailto:pkot@linuxnews.pl :: mailto:pkot@slackware.pl
http://tfuj.pl/cv.html :: http://tfuj.pl/pgp.asc