Re: Asus CUV266-D problems

From: Dead2 (dead2@circlestorm.org)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 04:05:52 EST

The CUV266-D is indeed in wide production, and i bought it from
www.komplett.no Unfortunately that site is here in Norway.
I am sure several international sites sell it aswell.
http://www.komplett.no/k/k.asp?action=info&p=15140&l=2&AvdID=1&CatID=10&GrpI
D=6&s=pl

The CUV266-DLS is also available from that page, and they even
have them in stock..
http://www.komplett.no/k/k.asp?action=info&p=16520&l=2&AvdID=1&CatID=10&GrpI
D=6&s=pl

When I'm looking at the lspci -v output, i keep wondering why two
of the chips read "Unknown device 8064".. Shouldn't this be fixed
by a kernel maintainer?

I'll send you the .config tomorrow, and I'll test the 1004 bios version then
too, as i'm not at work today.. =/

 - Hans K. aka Dead2