Re: Asus CUV266-D problems

From: Dead2 (dead2@circlestorm.org)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 17:24:51 EST

It uses an UDMA-100 certified cable, it is the regular flat type.
80pin, both ends connected, no defects or sharp bends detected.

I have tried 3 _NEW_ cables now, and none of them fixes the problem.
I have also tried 2 disks with the same results.
I have not overclocked, and I run the safest bios config I can think of..

It is also _VERY_ predictable.. It only occurs at that one point during
booting of Linux. (See the logfile attached with the last mail)

I surely don't understand what I have done wrong if anything..

-=Dead2=-

PS: Thanx for any help!