more goodies from 2.4.9-ac16 on

From: Pau Aliagas (linux4u@wanadoo.es)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 06:51:28 EST

I've been having tons of zombie processes in all the 2.4 series till
2.4.9-ac16 where they simply disappeared.

I haven't made any change neither in glibc nor in the applications that
produced the zombies, they have vanished fomr this kernel release, so I'm
pretty sure that something strange was happening.

The applications that produced more zombies were galeon and mysql, the
ones that spawn more frequently.

Anyway, it is solved now.

Pau