Athlon optimized kernels?

From: DevilKin (devilkin@gmx.net)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 04:56:30 EST

Hello All,

I presume that this has been asked here numerous times before, but I'm on a
rather limited internet connection (besides mail, that is) and well...

I've been hearing a lot here lately about optimized kernels for Athlons. Is
this a kernel patch of some sort? And where can I find it - as I have a
thunderbird system, I would love to try those out and help finding bugs in it!

Thanks

DevilKin