Re: NFSv3 and linux-2.4.10-ac3 => oops

From: Matt Bernstein (matt@theBachChoir.org.uk)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 06:32:49 EST

I wonder if this is related to oopses I sent in in the last two days?
We're running 4GB setups with NFSv3 client and server on our fileservers,
and the oopses might (don't really have strong correlation evidence yet)
be related to when our fileservers push online backups to cheaper NFS
servers (running the same kernel based on 2.4.9-ac10). Is there a last
known good kernel I can try on my production systems while I try to
reproduce the problem on smaller boxes? Or would you like me to try your
patch?

Matt