Dutch Keyboard (console and X-window)

From: Jørgen Best (jorgen.best@chello.nl)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 15:47:08 EST

Herewith I would like to announce that I have a dutch keyboard
configuration. As well as for X as for the console.

For more information see:
http://members1.chello.nl/~jorgen.best/

My goal is to get this keyboard integrated in the major Linux
distributions.

If possible I would appreciate if someone would inform me if you or
anybody
else are the right persons to inform about this small contribution. If I
should inform anyone else I would like to know who. Newsgroups did
respond that the console keyboard was a kernel issue all tough it's just
a configuration file.

If I send this mail accidentally to the wrong person, I'm very sorry to
bother you without reason.

Kind regards,
Jørgen Best