Lockups with 2.4.12?

From: Simon Kirby (sim@netnation.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 13:22:59 EST

Has anybody else been seeing random lockups with 2.4.12? We've seen a
few servers stop responding and our backup server die nightly with
2.4.12, but 2.4.10pre10 seems to be fine. I was only at the console once
where I could actually see Oopses, but the scrollback overflowed with
Oopses so I couldn't find the first one. Nothing was saved to disk. The
stack trace of the oldest Oops I could find showed a program in
sys_rt_sigaction.

I'll try to track this down a bit more, I'm just wondering if anybody
else is having similar problems.

Simon-

[ Stormix Technologies Inc. ][ NetNation Communications Inc. ]
[ sim@stormix.com ][ sim@netnation.com ]
[ Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employers. ]