Re: VIA 686b Bug - once again :(

From: Federico Sevilla III (jijo@leathercollection.ph)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 13:42:00 EST

On Sun, 21 Oct 2001 at 19:11, Alan Cox wrote:
> > Eh? This is interesting. I haven't heard of anything like this before, and
> > can't find anything in their website. Maybe you can point me to where you
> > got this bit of information? Rather alarming because I've got a 3ware
> > controller myself.
>
> I heard this straight from a 3ware representative

Ack! :(

Thanks for validating Stefan's news.

I presume (hope) support via the open-source driver already with the Linux
community will continue as usual, even in the worst case scenario where
3ware decides to drop support completely?

:)

 --> Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla III  :: jijo@leathercollection.ph
Network Administrator :: The Leather Collection, Inc.