Re: Linux 2.2.20pre10

From: D. Stimits (stimits@idcomm.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 14:24:19 EST

bert hubert wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 01:30:00PM +0100, Alan Cox wrote:
> > > This would then presumably lead to password protected access for US kernel
> > > developers that need to know? And some kind of NDA?
> >
> > US kernel developers cannot be told. Period.
> (...)
> > Its based directly on legal opinion.
>
> Then I suggest we leave this planet.

If I could leave I would.

FYI, I am one of those USA people that wrote to Senator Hollings and
others about this new SSSCA stuff, asking him why he wanted to destroy
economic interests (e.g., IBM's), along with showing his utter contempt
for the Constitution of the USA. He'll just killfile it, it isn't what
he wants to hear, he's a child with a loaded gun.
http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=01/10/19/1546246&mode=thread

D. Stimits, stimits@idcomm.com