Re: Linux 2.2.20pre10

From: Craig Dickson (crdic@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 16:37:15 EST

ogd116@mail.usask.ca wrote:

> I usually try not to speak unless I have something relevant to say

Well, nobody's perfect.

> but I
> must say I am growing tired of the "United States is the center of the
> world" doctrine.

Nothing I've said reflects or, to a sensible person, suggests such a
doctrine. The US may not be the center of the world, or the most
important country in it, but it's no less important than any other
nation.

> Linux is free for you to change so sit down and publish
> your own changelogs if you can. Either that or shut up.

I'll try to pretend we're having a rational discussion here, despite
your last sentence.

So are you saying that you don't agree that publishing complete
changelogs should be considered an essential duty of the kernel
maintainer?

Craig