Re: Linux 2.2.20pre10

From: Kilobug (kilobug@freesurf.fr)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 17:26:53 EST

Wayne.Brown@altec.com wrote:

> Thank you. That's a very kind and generous offer. You might want to consult a
> French attorney, though, just to make certain there's no way they could make
> trouble for you under French law.

Even if I'm risking troubles, I'm ready to face them. Freedom of speech
is important enough to take risks to fight for it. Remember: "Beware of
he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams
himself your master"

> I really appreciate the fact that you're willing to help, but I wouldn't want
> you to risk getting into trouble on our behalf.

I'm ready to take the risks...

--
  ** Gael Le Mignot, Ing3 EPITA, Coder of The Kilobug Team **
Home Mail : kilobug@freesurf.fr          Work Mail : le-mig_g@epita.fr

"Software is like sex it's better when it's free.", Linus Torvalds