government/politics/whatever discussions

From: David S. Miller (davem@redhat.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 19:20:42 EST

They don't belong here.

Sure Alan's changelogs are relevant, but half of the threads now with
the same Subject line are far beyond that.

Please take these conversations to appropriate lists or take them into
private email. In fact, these talks would do much more good at one of
the EFF or other political activism lists.

They don't belong here, As interesting and important as these
topics are. I am sure I am not the only person who frankly doesn't
want to have to listen to some of the conversations happening here
now today, when I read this list to get (oh my gosh!) linux kernel
related material.

I'm asking everyone nicely to abide by this request. Matti and I
really don't want to have to be assholes and start black holing people
who can't keep their postings on-topic.

Franks a lot,
David S. Miller
davem@redhat.com