Re: VM

From: J . A . Magallon (jamagallon@able.es)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 08:54:56 EST

On 20011023 David Lang wrote:
>Daniel, I think the suggestion isn't to break out the differences in a
>bunch of config options, but rather to do something like duplicating all
>files that are VM related into two files, foo.c becomes foo.aa.c and
>foo.rik.c at that point your config file either uses all the .rik files or
>all the .aa files and both would be in the same tree, but not interact
>with each other.

Could it be as simple as duplicating linux/mm subtree to mm-aa and mm-rik,
and symlinking based on a CONFIG_ option ? Or are there any other touched
files apart from that subtree ?

Or just adding separate config options, *config-aa and *config-rik,
that make the symlink and call *config ?

--
J.A. Magallon                           #  Let the source be with you...
mailto:jamagallon@able.es