howto see shmem

From: Martín Marqués (martin@bugs.unl.edu.ar)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 16:40:16 EST

I have found out that /proc/meminfo doesn't have (at least that's my first
thought) info about shared memory (it shows 0, even in heavy duty servers).
ipcs also shows nothing, so how can I see the amount of shared memory being
used?
Th mounted /dev/shmem device also shows 0 kb used (just in case).

Saludos... :-)

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?