Re: howto see shmem

From: Martín Marqués (martin@bugs.unl.edu.ar)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 18:27:43 EST

On Mié 24 Oct 2001 20:17, Marc Brekoo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >I have found out that /proc/meminfo doesn't have (at least that's my first
> >thought) info about shared memory (it shows 0, even in heavy duty
> > servers). ipcs also shows nothing, so how can I see the amount of shared
> > memory being used?
> >Th mounted /dev/shmem device also shows 0 kb used (just in case).
>
> AFAIK you can't. Calculating how much shared mem is used in 2.4.x is just
> too hard...

And this:

# ipcs

------ Shared Memory Segments --------
key shmid owner perms bytes nattch status
0x00000000 65536 nobody 600 46084 11 dest

------ Semaphore Arrays --------
key semid owner perms nsems status
0x00000000 393216 nobody 600 1

------ Message Queues --------
key msqid owner perms used-bytes messages

#

I can see 46084 bytes in shared memory used by the apache.
Am I wrong?

Saludos... :-)

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?